As a kid growing up in Louisiana, popsicles were a must have in the summer time. Whether it was from the ice cream man, the neighborhood lady who sold popsicles from her home or the corner store I loved popsicles growing up.
These 4 ingredient popsicles are extremely different from the sugary popsicles I had as a kid but they are so good, can be enjoyed by people of all ages and are very easy to make.
You start by whipping the cream with a whisk until it is no longer liquid and fold in the yogurt and honey.
Add your diced fruit the mixture and fold it in.
Pour mixture into popsicle molds. I used these from Amazon. Tap the popsicles on the counter to make sure there are no air bubbles and add top and popsicle sticks to the center of each one.
Freeze for at least 6 hours before enjoying.
What I love about these popsicles is that you can use any fruit you choose and you can add more or less honey to your liking for sweetness.
Peach & Yogurt Popsicles
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 peaches diced
- Whip the cream with a whisk until it’s no longer liquid.
- Fold in the yogurt, honey and diced peaches.
- Pour the mixture into dry popsicle molds, tap the popsicles against the counter to pop any air bubbles.
- Add popsicle sticks to the center of each one and freeze for at least 6 hours before enjoying.