This Soba Noodle Salad with Peanut Dressing will be your new favorite lunch, snack or side dish idea! It’s loaded with all the healthy things! Red and green cabbage, collard greens, carrots, edamame, buckwheat noodles and tossed in amazing peanut sauce. Made gluten-free and vegan friendly!
Like most of my recipes this one is simple to prepare as well!
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS VEGAN SOBA SALAD:
purple and green cabage, carrot, green onions, edamame, cilantro
coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
Once you got all that, cook the noodles, chop up all the veggies, mix up the sauce, toss it all together and there you have it! Don’t forget to top it off with fresh cilantro, lime wedges and crushed peanuts for an extra crunch!
As mentioned earlier this soba noodle salad can be eaten for lunch, snack or as a side dish. My favorite way is to pack it up for grab-n-go lunches. It’s really filling, nutritious and you don’t need to worry about heating it up!
To make this salad even more healthy I sneaked in some organic collard greens! Nature’s Greens are super convenient and easy-to-prepare greens that are pre-washed and ready to cook and serve. What’s more, these wholesome and tender greens are always fresh never containing preservatives. They’re perfect to saute by itself, add to salads, pastas, soups and smoothies. So many options! Check out this vegetable wild rice soup with collard greens for a cozy and nourishing meal!
This soba noodle salad is such a refreshing and satisfying way to get in more healthy greens into your diet! I hope you will love it as much as I do! If you make the recipe yourself, don’t forget to post a picture and use hashtag #natteats and tag @natteats so I can see your creations!
4-6 ounces soba noodles
4 cups mix of shredded purple and green cabbage
1 cup collard greens, chopped and packed tightly
1 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
1/2 cup edamame
3 green onions, chopped
1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
1/2 tsp pink salt
1/3 cup peanut butter
3 tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp lime juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
1.5 tsp shredded ginger
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the shredded green and purple cabbage, collard greens, carrots, edamame, green onions, cilantro and salt.
- Prepare noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain and rinse with a cold water. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the peanut butter, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, maple syrup, lime juice, garlic and ginger.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and mix well. Then, gently fold in soba noodles until combined.
- Serve warm or cold. Divide between bowls, garnish with chopped peanuts, fresh cilantro and lime wedges.
This blog post is sponsored by WPRawl However, all opinions are based on my personal experience. I only recommend products that I truly love and use myself!